After travelling to over 50 countries in the world, and more than 100 towns and cities in India alone, I have gained a lot of experience in what to do (and not to do) around the world. I also love speaking to people about their travels and experiences, and happily offer my travel advice services for those who are planning trips. My most recent in depth experience is in India, and I am told regularly that I make an excellent India travel guide.
I can provide my services to you via Skype and email.
The travel advisory services I offer include:
- Planning your travel, where to go, when to visit, how to travel around and what can be done in the time that you have;
- Detailed itinerary plans, with suggestions on how to get from A to B, where to stay, where to eat and what to see in each place;
- Specific advice on hotels, homestays and other places to stay. If I haven’t personally stayed somewhere I will either not recommend it or ensure I have a recommendation from a trusted source;
- Specific Mumbai travel advice on where to eat, go out and enjoy yourself in this exciting city, tailored to your specific interests.
- Cultural issues to be aware and helpful tips to help you in your travels;
A quote for each service will be provided to you in advance over email. Just fill in the form below with some information about what you would like me to help you with for your next trip.